Example of Cubicle Solutions lockers specification for Bill of Quantities:
For manufacture, delivery and installation of lockers manufactured using 4mm, 8mm and 12mm Compact High Pressure Laminate, product code CSL/CHPL/304/1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or Z with 1/2/3/4 doors or Z-shaped door, dimensions 1800h X 300w X 450d. Carcass manufactured using 4mm, 8mm and 12mm CHPL in white, dorrs in 12mm CHPL (colour:one flat colour, wood, grain or two or more colours would be an extra-over)
Ironmongery to include auto return hinge (code CSSH/E112) and D-shaped keep (code CSIJ/LK/3) for individuals own padlocks (no locking mechanism included), lock cover plate and handle (code CSIJ/LH/.9).
Lockers to be individually numbered.
- Plinth 100mm and locker 1800mm, finishing height 1900mm
Compact High Pressure Laminate (CHPL)
Unlike steel or wooden lockers, CHPL locker features include
- Excellent resistance to impact and mechanical stresses
- 100% moisture resistant
- Unaffected by high humidity or corrosive environments
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Extremely durable
Supawood and Melamine Faced Particle Board
Our lockers are also available using alternative particle board products for the carcasses namely:
- 6mm and 9mm Supawood assembled using aluminium extrusion
- 16mm melamine faced particle board edged with 2mm hih impact PVC edging
Both above options doors are manufactured using the 12mm Compact High Pressure Laminate, with our standard ironmongery
Clothes rail and hook are standard accessories in our 1 dorr, 2 door and Z-shaped door locker options.